Words/Pictures:雪菲菲
Have you ever seen seals and sea lions? These two animals look similar, but there are many differences between them. What kind of differences? Let's listen to their conversations.
大家見過海豹和海獅嗎?這兩種動物看起來一樣,其實有很多的不同。都有哪些不同呢?讓我們一起來聽聽它們的對話吧。
Hi, I'm sea lion.
你好,我叫海獅。
Hi, I'm seal. We look similar.
你好,我叫海豹。我倆看起來很像。
Wow, you have lots of speckles. I don't have any.
哇,你有好多斑點,我一個都沒有。
But you have got lovely ear flaps, I only have ear holes.
但你有可愛的小耳瓣,我只有耳洞!
I think ear holes are cool. By the way, my claws are not as sharp as yours.
我覺得耳洞很酷!順便說一句,我的爪子沒有你的鋒利。
But you can walk easily on the land,I can only crawl.
可你能在陸地上自由行走,而我只能爬行。
I like to play and I'm good at doing tricks with hoops and balls.
我喜歡玩,我擅長套圈和玩球。
That sounds interesting. Can I have a try?
那聽起來很有趣。我能試著玩一下嗎?
Why not? Just try!
為什么不呢?試試看!
無斑點,耳朵有小耳瓣,足部呈鰭狀,能在陸地上行走,擅長頂球。
海豹
有 斑 點, 耳朵像一個洞洞,足部像爪子,后肢比較短,只能在地上爬行。